About Me

My photo
Fourteen. Zhenghua Sec. I want love, trust, honesty, respect, basically a good solid loving relationship that can not be broken no matter what happens.
Hello readers !
I here to post again about my DEAREST FRENS ! (:
Ming Xuang AND Ming Choo .
Must be happy hor, dunn be sad anymore.
Otherwise i also. HHAHHA !!
Seriously, i not bluffing . (:
Cheerup , 要开心喔 !!!
HAHA ! ~
Ytd having funn wif jas in derh MSN !
Hope next tym cann chat wif her agn , Heheee ..
WAKAKKAKAKA !! ...
Yipee , tml is national day . - NO SKOOL ! :D
Goin to watch my SHUAII GE at derh national day special SHOW !
WOOTS .
Happy ! * SMILE *
Maybe frens coming to my house ? Not sure . :x

OMG ! My birthday coming soon ! hehehhe .
HAHAH , so happy .
Hope cann get many present !!
I not greedy hor . :P
GTG ! Buaiii ..


I know you are there for me . ~

No comments: