About Me

My photo
Fourteen. Zhenghua Sec. I want love, trust, honesty, respect, basically a good solid loving relationship that can not be broken no matter what happens.


<-- Prettyyyy !


A photo frame from marie , kesie & yanyu . :D

Thanks for all derh presents tat my frens had give me TODAY ! (:

As normal, went skool wif xinyun . Hahahahh ... Reaching skool , faster went to do my maths homework, awhile. Went to sec1 toilet to meet my GODSIS cos she need to talk to me smth so i quickly went down and meet her. Cant find her , LOL ! She alrd reach derh toilet le. HAHA ! I was so touched wif derh present which marie , kesie and yanyu had bought to me, ytd nite was preparing . (: THANKS ! having dance lesson just now, it was funn but i was sweating alot. :( Hhaha , i get from any other birthday present is from marie, jas and yanyu were pushing me inside to derh BOY TOILET sial . So cruel . hehhehe .. After skool , pei xinyun go home den we go plaza for buying SOMEONE BIRTHDAY PRESENT ! hahhhaha , after go meet marie and guolian , cant find chunyee they all. WTTTTT ! After awhile, go plaza again . 6 plus go home. (: hhahah .. Tml mayb goin back to pri skool ?? GTG ! bb ... END post . :D

No comments: