About Me

My photo
Fourteen. Zhenghua Sec. I want love, trust, honesty, respect, basically a good solid loving relationship that can not be broken no matter what happens.



On teacher's day , we went back to our primary skool . I MISS MY FRENS, TEACHERS , FOOD AND SKOOL !! ~~ Hahaha .. Dismiss @ 1 , meet mingxuang outside our primary skool , her skool dimiss different tym from us so i went back home chang-ed and put my bag and straight away meet her . Suddenly , i saw all of my frens @ our pri skool outside of gate , WAITING FOR ME ! :) Hahha .. Sryyyyy .. They chang-ed alot and LOOKED PRETIER ! XD

After tat , looked around , nth had changed but one thing had changed was our TEACHERS ! Some had leave derh skool le. :( Looked for our teachers , saw our maths , english and science teachers, i feel so guilty tat we was too late to see out chinese teacher cos she had leave derh skool . :( Went to see our DENIST AUNTIE ! (: wow ! aircon !!!!! CHAT wif her ... Mr MOHAN still never change , hahaa , still tell jokes to us . (: About 6 plus , we leave .. I WILL NOT FORGET YOUR ! ^^

No comments: